Nenad Furtula, a partner and VP of Sales and Marketing at Bluestream, joined us remotely from Vancouver, Canada to discuss CCMS trends and demonstrate the latest updates in their XDocs CCMS. Specifically:
- Look at the fundamental feature set of a DITA-enabled component content management system (CCMS).
- Discuss the changing trends in the DITA space and how they are impacting the feature set and end-user expectations.
- Live software demonstration of XDocs CCMS.
Some topics covered:
- Overall Introduction to CCMS
- Metadata support (web ontology language - OWL)
- WebBased Review and Authoring
- Knowledge Base - web-based delivery platform
The first 15 minutes cover concepts and background followed by a 45 minute demo covering all aspects of authoring and publishing with XDocs, then wrapping up with 30 minutes of Q&A. This was a very informative demo and discussion!
- Presentation, Demo, and Q&A - 1h30min